The American Church in Berlin depends on contributions from members and visitors to meet its financial obligations. Here’s several ways you can help.
1. Bank Transfers (Überweisungen)
IBAN (SEPA): DE71 1004 0000 0261 2919 00
Verwendungszweck (Purpose of Payment): Please complete this field as “Offering” or for a specific designation, such as “Organ Refurbishment Project,” or “Luther Church” (Luther Church building improvements project), or “Missions” for our missions projects.
If you wish to receive a year-end tax statement, please make sure that the church office has your name and current mailing address. ACB is authorized as a non-profit organization under German law to issue a “Spendebescheinigung,” or statement of giving, for your tax purposes.
2. Donate via Paypal You may also donate directly through PayPal by clicking on one of the following buttons:
If you wish to donate in € euro, click on the following button:
If you wish to donate in $ U.S. dollars, click on the following button:
3. Electronic Funds Transfer You can also electronically send your financial support to ACB via our partner organization, the AFCU. Please visit the AFCU website here. Please specify that your gift is designated “For ACB” in the instructions field.
4. Cash or Check If you want your gift to be tax-deductible in the United States, you can make your check, payable in dollars, to one of our partner organizations:
- The American and Foreign Christian Union (AFCU)
2885 Sanford Ave. SW #29934
Grandville, MI 49418
Please make checks payable to “The American and Foreign Christian Union” and indicate the “American Church in Berlin” on the memo line of your check.
- The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)
PO Box 1809
Merrifield, VA 22116
Please make checks payable to the “Evangelical Lutheran Church in America” and indicate the “American Church in Berlin” on the memo line of your check.
The church issues year-end donation receipts that are acceptable for both German and American tax returns.
- Or, feel free to make a contribution during the offering collection when you worship with us.
We are grateful for your financial support!
We also invite you to volunteer at ACB!