The American Church in Berlin depends on the offerings and gifts from members and visitors for its financial obligations. Here is a list of various ways you can give:
1. For Bank Transfers (Überweisungen)
IBAN (SEPA) DE71 1004 0000 0261 2919 00
Verwendungszweck: "Offering" or specific designation, for example "Organ Refurbishment Project" or "Luther Church" (Luther Church improvements project) or for our missions: "Missions"
If you wish to receive a tax statement at the end of the year please make sure that the church office has your address as well as your name. ACB is authorized as a non-profit organization under German law to issue a giving statement for your taxes or "Spendebescheinigung."
2. Electronic Fund Transfers – Electronic Fund Transfers are an easy way to send your financial support to ACB. To make a transfer to the ACB using PayPal, please visit the website of our partner organization, the AFCU website here. Please be sure to specify that your gift is designated "for ACB" in the instructions field.
3. Cash/Check: If you wish your gift to be tax-deductible in the United States, you may make your dollar check payable to one of our partner organizations,
- "The American and Foreign Christian Union" (AFCU),AFCU Treasurer2885 Sanford Ave. SW #29934Grandville, MI 49418
- “The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America” (ELCA), PO Box 71764, Chicago, IL 60694-1764
Please make checks payable to "Evangelical Lutheran Church in America" and indicate the "American Church in Berlin" on the memo line of your check.
The church issues year-end receipts of giving acceptable for both German and American tax returns.
- OR, you may feel free to come worship with us and make a contribution during the offering collection.
We are grateful for your financial support!